BEAVER COUNTY PIONEER LIBRARY
Board of Trustees
Tuesday June 14, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
I. Call to Order
- A. Discussion action to approve minutes for the April 12, 2022, meeting.
- B. Librarian monthly report of officers.
II. Old Business
- A. Update on Sales Tax.
- B. Grant updates. Expenditures by June 30, 2022.
III. New Business
- A. Discussion action to renew Jackie Depew and Rosie Smith for second term on the library board. District 2 and 3.
- B. Discussion action to approve new board member to replace Kerry Hamilton in District 1.
- C. Discussion action, information about Summer Reading 2022.
- D. Discussion action about adult exercise programs.
- E. Information about the E-rate funding for 2022.
- F. Discussion action about the Health and Literacy final program at the Nursing Home with children and residents.
- G. Discussion action to review and or change library policies 2022.
- H. New Business.
- I. Motion to Adjourn.
- J. New Meeting Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at 4:00p.m.
About the Beaver County Pioneer Library Board
The Library Board of Trustees meet six times during the year to discuss the budgetary, materials selection and technology issues of the Library. Other issues relating to the day-to-day operation of the Library, such as the Summer Reading Program, other programs, etc. may also be discussed at the appropriate times.
The Board meets the second Tuesday of the following months at 4 PM in the Library.
Meeting Dates for 2022
- Tuesday, February 8th
- Tuesday, April 12th
- Tuesday, June 14th
- Tuesday, August 9th
- Tuesday, October 11th
- Tuesday, December 13th
We have 3 districts 2 members in each district. Thank you for your attention to these dates. Your attendance is vitally important to our Library.
- Mary Lou Reddick, Member
- Kerry Hamilton, Member
- Leah Jones, Member
- Jackie Depew, Member
- Rosie Smith, Chair
- Keith Shadden, Member