BEAVER COUNTY PIONEER LIBRARY
Board of Trustees
Tuesday October 11, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
I. Call to Order – Welcome new board member.
- A. Discussion action to approve minutes for the June 14, 2022, meeting. There was no quorum for the August 14, 2022 meeting
- B. Librarian monthly report of officers.
II. Old Business
- A. Update on Sales Tax. (Fiscal Year)
- B. Grant updates. Expenditures by June 30, 2022.
III. New Business
- A. Discussion action about ODL Annual Report due August 15.
- B. Discussion action to approve application for new Health and Literacy Grant. We received the new Grant as of October 2022.
- C. Discussion action to approve fall story time to start in September.
- D. Discussion action to start thinking about our fall fund raisers with the friends of the library. Bake Sale in November, the Gingerbread house in December. Christmas on Douglas discussion.
- E. Discussion action to approve required training for CEUS as training becomes available.
- F. New Business – Action/Discussion about HB 3702
- G. Motion to Adjourn.
- H. New Meeting Tuesday, December 13, 2022, at 4:00p.m.
About the Beaver County Pioneer Library Board
The Library Board of Trustees meet six times during the year to discuss the budgetary, materials selection and technology issues of the Library. Other issues relating to the day-to-day operation of the Library, such as the Summer Reading Program, other programs, etc. may also be discussed at the appropriate times.
The Board meets the second Tuesday of the following months at 4 PM in the Library.
Meeting Dates for 2022
- Tuesday, February 8th
- Tuesday, April 12th
- Tuesday, June 14th
- Tuesday, August 9th
- Tuesday, October 11th
- Tuesday, December 13th
We have 3 districts 2 members in each district. Thank you for your attention to these dates. Your attendance is vitally important to our Library.
- Mary Lou Reddick, Member
- Kerri Radcliff, Member
- Leah Jones, Member
- Jackie Depew, Member
- Rosie Smith, Chair
- Keith Shadden, Member