BEAVER COUNTY PIONEER LIBRARY
Board of Trustees
Tuesday December 13, 2022 @ 4:00 p.m.
I. Call to Order – Welcome new board member.
- A. Discussion action to approve minutes for the October 11, 2022, meeting.
- B. Librarian monthly report of officers.
II. Old Business
- A. Update on Sales Tax. (Fiscal Year)
- B. Grant updates. State Aid 2023.
III. New Business
- A. Discussion action about Christmas on Douglas and Bake Sale.
- B. Discussion action to approve the 2023 Library Board Meetings schedule.
- C. Discussion action to approve the fall story time to start in September.
- D. Discussion action to start thinking about our pie by the slice for the Annual Groundhog dinner.
- E. Discussion action to approve for the Gingerbread house to be taken to the Nursing Home for the residents to enjoy after Christmas on Douglas.
- F. New Business
- G. Motion to Adjourn.
- H. New Meeting Tuesday, February 14, 2023, at 4:00p.m.
About the Beaver County Pioneer Library Board
The Library Board of Trustees meet six times during the year 2023 to discuss the budgetary, materials selection and technology issues of the library. Other issues relating to the day-to-day operation of the library, such as the Summer Reading Program, other programs, etc. may also be discussed at the appropriate times.
The Board meets the second Tuesday of the following months at 4 PM in the Library.
Meeting Dates for 2023:
- Tuesday, February 14th
- Tuesday, April 11th
- Tuesday, June 13th
- Tuesday, August 8th
- Tuesday, October 10th
- Tuesday, December 12th
We have 3 districts 2 members in each district. Thank you for your attention to these dates. Your attendance is vitally important to our Library.
- Mary Lou Reddick, Member
- Kerri Radcliff, Member
- Leah Jones, Member
- Jackie Depew, Member
- Rosie Smith, Chair
- Keith Shadden, Member