BEAVER COUNTY PIONEER LIBRARY
Board of Trustees
Tuesday October 10, 2023
I. Call to Order
- A. Discussion/Action to approve minutes for the August 8, 2023, meeting.
- B. Librarian monthly report of officers.
II. Old Business
- A. Report Sales Tax. (Fiscal Year)
- B. State Aid 2024.
- C. Health and Literacy Grant 2024.
III. New Business
- A. Discussion/Action about fall fund raiser. Thanksgiving Bake Sale.
- B. Discussion/Action about the Gingerbread House.
- C. Discussion/Action about Christmas on Douglas.
- D. Discussion about story walks and story time.
- E. New Business
- F. Next meeting will be December 12, 2023 @ 4:00 p.m.
About the Beaver County Pioneer Library Board
The Library Board of Trustees meet six times during the year 2023 to discuss the budgetary, materials selection and technology issues of the library. Other issues relating to the day-to-day operation of the library, such as the Summer Reading Program, other programs, etc. may also be discussed at the appropriate times.
The Board meets the second Tuesday of the following months at 4 PM in the Library.
Meeting Dates for 2023:
- Tuesday, February 14th
- Tuesday, April 11th
- Tuesday, June 13th
- Tuesday, August 8th
- Tuesday, October 10th
- Tuesday, December 12th
We have 3 districts 2 members in each district. Thank you for your attention to these dates. Your attendance is vitally important to our Library.
- Mary Lou Reddick, Member
- Kerri Radcliff, Member
- Leah Jones, Member
- Jackie Depew, Member
- Rosie Smith, Chair
- Keith Shadden, Member